We are committed to care! Our business and professional calling is in providing care for our clients as they work with care management in attaining their goal for maximum potential in health and well being. It is our aim to provide exceptional customer care with passion.
PASSION is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in matters involving our patients and our employees. PASSION does not condition, exclude or deny admission or treatment of any patient, nor assign personnel or facilities, based on race, color, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, political affiliations, medical condition, disability or handicap, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Additionally, PASSION requires that all persons and organizations that refer patients for admission or recommend do so without regard to any of the foregoing.
Why Choose Passion Healthcare Services, LLC?
- Medicare and Medicaid certified
- State Accreditation
- State Licensed
- Contracted with most major insurance companies
- Comprehensive clinical teams, screened and certified in accordance with the utmost business standards
- A companionship and medical services for loved ones residing in their home
- Comprehensive Care Management between patient, family, physician, and caregiver
- Family and Patient education to promote independence
- Knowledgeable Clinical Managers and team assigned to supervise each patient’s care